Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday!








Today is your half birthday you are officially 6 months old. You have already tasted carrots, avocados(not your fav) and bananas (you love them!) We set up your high chair today. ah I told you to stop growing!! You are so smart lil boy you already give high fives yes at 6 months high fives, ask anyone. You got a jumper that your G-PA purchased it's your FAVORITE, I've never seen you happier. You keep on rolling over and it's scaring the poop outta me seriously, I know you want to crawl but you have to keep your head up when you try, please? I love you forver and ever I'm trying to get us into a new apartment so you'll have more room to grow and crawl and walk and run and play, I wish I had more money so I can give you everything you need, I'll make up for it with love I swear you will still have it all. Love you big boy. Happy half Birthday Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment