Not to long ago I was smokin' although I did not always think this, I was. You see I was a major chubster until I was 16 and I decided to lose weight. Even after I had lost 40 pounds I still gave myself a hard time about how much I weighed, I was obsessed you could say. Always watching cals, working out an extra hour if I "cheated" on my diet. And I always knew that having a baby would ruin the physique I tried so hard to maintain. Sadly when people would ask my boyfriend of 3 years and I "so when are you two going to have a baby" I would always respond quickly "never!" It wasn't that I hated babies it just that as shallow as it may seem I knew it would take some extreme amount of working out to get back in shape.
So here I'm my baby is 6 months and I'm still a PLANET it shouldn't matter but it DOES. The discouraging thing is it's not that I can't do it ( I ran 3 miles yesterday) it's that I don't consistently exercise and I often emotionally eat. Going to school when you have a newborn maybe wasn't such a good idea either. I'm still trying I haven't lost a pound since the initial birth weight loss but let me tell you If I ever stop looking like this

I will, believe me write a book about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment