The last post was a bit hasty I swear I do love her, I just really really can't stand living with her. She is a different complicated post that I don't care to get into right now. SO lately Me and Hec have been thinking of buying out the
Koffee Pot in Long Beach CA and turn it into a little dive bar. It would be the perfect place for one as it would be part of the 4th st crawl. This however is going to take a ton of Planning not to mention CREAM $$$$$. We also might move into this very spacey 1 bdr soon I want it soo bad. School is done in May and I haven't been getting much sleep because of it. It's mostly because I think I can do 1051650 things in one day and that is uh impossible because of this I have been looney toons at work. Speaking of that wonderful place, a girl I haven't seen since High school came by my register and asked me how I was, I told her all about Sonny, and then feeling like she looked like she felt sorry for me I looked at her dead in the eye and said "he's the best thing I've ever done" BOOOYA DB I don't need your pity cause I know I'm behind this register and at this shitty, horrible, brain killing job, HOWEVER I still have hope and goals and determination and best of all my SON. Sonny
You ARE the best thing I have ever done.


!
No comments:
Post a Comment