Sonny and I have been having them for a while. Now that he is officially a toddler his newly expanded spectrum of food choices lets us go to more places. Still I have to be picky since the kid only eats organic cuisine. Today we went to Native Foods. It's a mostly vegan semi-organic chain. I got the Soul Bowl and Sonny got the chimpanzee Pizza. He loved it! I snuck in some of my veggies and he ate all of them except the kale. It was extra exciting because it was Mommy and Me day at Native foods so Sonny got his entree for free. This was awesome because that place is quite pricey. After Dinner I chased Sonny around the water fountain and watched him explore this place we've been coming to since he was 1 month old. Now that he's walking he gets to experience much more. We laughed and giggled and then said good bye to
Aliso Viejo Plaza. I love days like this, days were it's just me and him. I feel like a "real" mom and not a stress ball, young working mom who's still desperately trying to work things out.
I forget about all my stresses and just...giggle...man do we giggle. I feel my heart might explode with happiness. My moon my (Lil)man.
No comments:
Post a Comment